93' x 25' - 55 Passenger Capacity
Captain Brad Phillips
Largest, Most Spacious
One Day Boat in San Diego
Secure On Line Booking for 2014
M/V FIRST STRING is designed for your comfort and safety. She is the newest and most luxurious fishing vessel in the California 1 - 6 day range fleet. We offer our passengers a more comfortable, safe and relaxing fishing experience.
FIRST STRING is extremely spacious. She is 93' in length and features a 25' beam. Her low to the water, exceptionally wide beam offers our passengers a huge deck area and a much more stable fishing platform.
FIRST STRING'S greatest claim and reason for our success, is her superior and experienced crew. Bradley Phillips our very successful Owner/Operator has 30 years of experience as Captain fishing the California and Mexican waters. Our goal and top priority, whether you are a beginner or any expert, is to make your trip a safe, memorable, and happy experience by guaranteeing you the finest service on a very clean and safe vessel.
- Extremely large, modern air-conditioned galley with seating for 45
- Fully equipped with TV and VCR
- Three large heads with hot showers.
- Large refrigerated fish hold. This assures your catch will reach the dock in "just caught' condition.
- Electronics - Five radios, Global positioning navigational system, 48 mile radar, color side scanning sonar and fish finder, video plotter, and loran C.
- Power - Twin Turbo-Charged NT855 Cummins Diesel engines.
- Super large on deck bow and stern bait tans.
- Sleeping accommodations are provided for up to 54 passengers in air-conditioned staterooms and bunk compartments.
- A spacious sun deck that will seat 60 passengers.
|2014 Charter Rates|
The numbers found in parenthesis refer to the number of passengers
accommodated at the quoted charter rate. Additional passengers up to the boat's capacity can be accommodated for an additional fee.
||Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|July, August and September
|June and October
|Galley Required. $200
minimum on food only.
All rates subject to change.