Top Gun 80
- 80’ x 22
- Sleeps 25
- Captains Bob Taft and Scott Hart
Top Gun 80 the latest addition to San Diego’s long range fleet. She is owned and operated by Sportfishing veteran, Captain Bob Taft, who has earned an excellent reputation for both customer care and fishing know-how.
Top Gun 80 has nine air conditioned cabins which accommodate 2 or 3 people; 3 heads with hot fresh water showers; a comfortable lounge/galley to accommodate all aboard; salad bar, ice maker, VCR and stereo.
Licensed for inclusion of Zone 3, she can fish as far south as Cabo San Lucas, Cedros, San Benitos and Guadalupe Islands on trips of up to 10 days. Built to fish, Top Gun 80 has 3 live bait tanks with a carrying capacity of 400 scoops. A 15 ton, spray brine, refrigerated fish hold keeps the catch fresh from the moment it’s caught.
- 9 air conditioned cabins accommodating 2 or 3 people
- 3 heads with hot fresh water showers
- 2000+ mile range
- 12-ton fish hold
- 6 live bait tanks carrying 300 scoops
- 2,000 Mile Range on Trips of up to 10 Days
- Latest in fish-locating and navigational electronics
- Zone 3 – licensed for Cedros, Benitos and Guadalupe Islands.
- 2 – 5 day long range boat.